I saw a can of crab meat in the cabinet the other day, so… I thought… “Oh maybe I can make the layered salad I made before.”
Fresh lemon juice
1) Chopped the tomatoes and parsley into small pieces. Mix them together. Add salt. Mix well.
2) Scoop out the avocado, cut into small pieces. Mix the lemon juice with the avocado.
3) Mix the mayonnaise with the crab meat and tobiko.
4) In a mold, put the avocado on top of the tomatoesld, and the crab meat on top of the avocado. Press, but not too hard. You don’t wanna smoosh the avocado. Take the mold away. Put whatever you like on top to decorate it. Done! 🙂
1) I didn’t buy those molds that are specially made for layered salad.. I actually opened both ends of a (corn) can, and then just put the tomatoes, avocado and crab meat in. I then used the can top to press. It worked really well!