Experiment: Tomato tofu beef soup
I haven’t had soup for a while now… mainly because I’m too lazy to prepare the pork or chicken for soup. So today I decided to make a quick soup.
100g sliced beef
1 pack of tofu
2tbs chopped green onion
1) Cut up the tomatoes into wedges. Cut the tofu into small cubes.
2) Boil the water. When water boils, put the tomatoes and tofu in. Boil for around 20-30 minutes.
3) Put the beef in and let it boil for a few minutes.
4) Beat the eggs in a small bowl. Stir the soup with a big spoon and then slowly pour the eggs into the pot. Keep stirring while slowly pouring the eggs in.
5) Sprinkle the chopped green onion in. Cover the lid and turn off the heat. Let it sit for 2 minutes. Serve.
1) You can add salt to taste.
2) I usually don’t put beef in… but since beef was on sale… so I added the beef
It’s a quick soup, and it’s a good way to cook tomatoes! 😛