Experiment: Red date, Goji, Black Sweet Rice Sweet Soup
Introduction: I found this recipe online… and I wanna give it a try as I have all the ingredients at home. The red dates, goji and black sweet rice are good for your boday, especially for female. It’s a pretty good soup for after menstruration.
1/2 cup black sweet rice
2 tbs goji
12 red dates
5 cups water
1 cup milk/coconut milk
1) Wash all the ingredients.
2) Boil the water. When water boils, put the black sweet rice and red dates in. Let it boil, then reduce to medium-low heat. Let it boil for 30 minutes, or until the black sweet rice is soft.
3) Put the goji in and let it boil for another 15 minutes.
4) Put the milk or coconut milk and rock sugar in. When the rock sugar is dissolved, it’s ready.
1) I didn’t put lots of rock sugar in, as I wanna save it for breakfast too. Yes! It can be eaten as dessert or breakfast! Of course, you’ll need more sugar for dessert and less sugar for breakfast.
2) Today I put milk in instead of coconut mlik. I think I’ll try coconut milk later.
It’s a very quick dessert or breakfast, and it’s pretty good for your body! Give it a try! 🙂